I like to tell stories and solve creative challenges through design. With over 12 years of experience, I find that I thrive when it comes to designing for digital space (emails, web, social media, video), working through strategy, and measuring results. Ok and I take selfies.
Fun fact: I once waited on Nicole Kidman at a Borders coffee shop (what we used to call bookstores back in the day).
Senior Graphic Designer
January 2018 – Current
- As part of the business development Big Deals innovation team, I develop print and digital materials which, to date, have helped generate over $30M in revenue.
- Project manager responsibilities include assembling teams based on skills needed, providing cost estimates, developing timelines, managing small teams and maintaining design consistency.
- Provide consults around art direction, graphic design and UX strategy.
Sr. Digital Art Director
April 2016 – January 2018
- Enhanced digital oﬀerings at the agencies by providing competencies in areas such as user experience, wireframing, style guides and social media marketing.
- Team lead, and also, mentored junior designers and developers by providing critique and solutions to design challenges.
- Led client presentations to establish buy-in, as well as, for follow-ups on project status and final deliverable presentation.
Sr. Art Director, Interactive + Print
Jacobs & Clevenger
March 2011 – April 2016
- Art direction and graphic design of elements for award winning multichannel campaigns.
- UX and UI lead for online banking platform used by over 3600 financial institutions.
- Lead product designer for digital marketing materials customization tool.
- Email marketing team manager for design, strategy and HTML production.
- Video storyboarding, production and motion graphics.
- Front-end development and responsive design for emails and landing pages.
- Led client presentations for product by-in.
Center on Halsted
November 2008 – March 2011
- Developed agency branding and style guides for print and web design.
- Redesigned website and developed new user experience
- Supervision of outside marketing resources and volunteers.
- Developed a cost effective monthly direct response newsletter for top tier donors.
- Managed email marketing communications through Constant Contact and Mailchimp.
- Established a social media presence and created social media guidelines for agency.
Associate Interactive Ad Producer
September 2007 – November 2008
- Conceptualization and design of animated and rich media banner ads.
- HTML coding of W3C compliant emails.
- Collaborated directly with account reps and presented ideas to clients.
March 2006 – April 2007
- Development of branding and style guides for 4 internal companies.
- Conceptualization and design for print marketing materials and email campaigns.
- Front-end development for agency website.
2013 CADM, Tempo Awards
FirstEnergy Solutions ~ “Cruise Control”
2nd Place Creative – Direct Response Campaigns
HERE ~ “MBUSA Map Update Campaign”
3rd Place Creative – Emerging Media
2012 CADM, Tempo Awards
HERE ~ “Uncharted Territories Campaign”
Jay Gondelman Award for Achievement in Electronic Digital Marketing
1st Place Creative – Emerging Media
HERE ~ “Nissan Service Date Campaign”
2nd Place Creative – Consumer Direct Mail
Consumers Energy ~ “GreenScenes Website”
3rd Place Creative – Websites
What I deliver
Design & front-end development
Online, email & social media campaigns
UI & UX experience
Art direction & conceptualization
Infographics & data visualization
Illustration & video production
Multi-channel, integrated campaigns