With 14 years of experience, my focus has been on designing for digital elements (emails, web, social media, video, product design), developing strategy, and analyzing outcomes. Problem solving through design, and delivering meaningful and measurable results is how I approach projects.
Outside of work I read comic books, volunteer within the LGBTQ+ community, attend Meetups and conferences, and travel with my husband. I’m also a proud daddy to a Himalayan bunny named Colby. It’s usually within these activities, that moments of inspiration and innovation present themselves.
Fun fact: I once waited on Nicole Kidman at a Borders coffee shop (what we used to call bookstores back in the day).
Senior Graphic Designer
January 2018 – Current
- As part of the business development (BD) innovation team, I develop marketing materials that enhance the BD team’s strategy, assisting in securing wins for the firm.
- Project management responsibilities include assembling and coordinating creative services teams across international time zones, providing cost estimates, developing timelines and ensuring brand cohesion across deliverables.
- Provide consults around art direction, graphic design and UX strategy.
Sr. Digital Art Director
April 2016 – January 2018
- Enhanced digital oﬀerings at the agency by providing competencies in areas such as user experience, wireframing, style guides and social media marketing.
- Team lead, and also, mentored junior designers and developers by providing critique and solutions to design challenges.
- Led client presentations to establish buy-in, as well as, for follow-ups on project development and final deliverable presentation.
Sr. Art Director, Interactive + Print
Jacobs & Clevenger
March 2011 – April 2016
- Art direction and graphic design of elements for award winning multichannel campaigns.
- UX and UI lead for online banking platform used by over 3600 financial institutions.
- Lead product designer for digital marketing materials customization tool.
- Email marketing team manager for design, strategy and HTML production.
- Video storyboarding, production and motion graphics.
- Front-end development and responsive design for emails and landing pages.
- Led client presentations for product/campaign buy-in.
Center on Halsted
November 2008 – March 2011
- Developed agency branding and style guides for print, digital and social media.
- Redesigned website and developed new user experience
- Managed volunteers and vendor relationships.
- Developed a cost effective monthly direct response newsletter for top tier donors.
- Managed email marketing communications strategy, design and development.
Associate Interactive Ad Producer
September 2007 – November 2008
- Conceptualization and design of animated and rich media banner ads.
- HTML coding of W3C compliant emails.
- Collaborated directly with account reps and presented ideas to clients.
March 2006 – April 2007
- Development of branding and style guides for 4 internal companies.
- Conceptualization and design for print marketing materials and email campaigns.
- Front-end development for agency website.
- Managed staff across 2 locations.
2013 CADM, Tempo Awards
FirstEnergy Solutions ~ “Cruise Control”
2nd Place Creative – Direct Response Campaigns
HERE ~ “MBUSA Map Update Campaign”
3rd Place Creative – Emerging Media
2012 CADM, Tempo Awards
HERE ~ “Uncharted Territories Campaign”
Jay Gondelman Award for Achievement in Electronic Digital Marketing
1st Place Creative – Emerging Media
HERE ~ “Nissan Service Date Campaign”
2nd Place Creative – Consumer Direct Mail
Consumers Energy ~ “GreenScenes Website”
3rd Place Creative – Websites
What I do.
- Design & front-end development
- Online, email & social media campaigns
- UI & UX experience
- Art direction & conceptualization
- Infographics & data visualization
- Illustration & video production
- Direct response
- Multi-channel, integrated campaigns